Went to Arab Street with Xiuting today to get some DIY supplies from Textile Centre before plonking ourselves at PLUNK, a retail store @ Haji Lane selling vintage-inspired stuffs which also has a corner for ice cream. We started on our unique choice of ice cream before going on to serious business - jewelry making!
It's really fun doing what we love, basking in the atmosphere and in each other's company where we both updated each other on our lives.
I would be ecstatic if I could open a store like that!
Xiuting bought me this
gorgeous true vintage bag at one of the stores at Haji Lane for my birthday present (2 years combined)!! *skips around deliriously*
Anyway, we went to eat dinner (pig's organs) at this hawker centre opposite Bugis Street and it's lips-smackingly delicious! Then it's a little shopping time at Bugis Street and I got the same blouse I bought with Xiaojun! But this time it's in brown colour. hahaha.
A day of fun-ness! Love catching up with her.

And to randomly end off the entry,
