Nothing beats hanging out with Xiaojun after a long weekend and a short day at school.
We dig everything under the sun and laughed our heads off, exposing the unglamorous side of our impeccable selves.
I pride myself to have a clear mind about not drowning myself with excessive work, be it RMIG, Squash or Screening Room, which therefore led to a free day for myself and at last, dinner with my family. It has been ages since the last dinner we had together at the dining table.
Life should never only revolve around work work and more work. Weigh your priorities. Stop and smell the flowers by the roadside. Have a laugh with your loved ones before it's too late. Okay, I should stop going on before it turns morbid.
I've learned a lot this holiday and it has definitely changed me for the better. Now my next worry would be self securing my internship for next semester. God bless me.
The chat with Xiaojun this afternoon and Ching's blog have invoked a nostalgic memory. I guess life doesn't always go the way you hoped for, but I'm thankful for the times we've shared. Here's to many more!