After 1 week plus, blogger's finally back to normal.
With reply to Sam and Sharon's request for my photos of Laos, I will definitely put them up! Not today... But I promise I will!
In a nutshell of my life, ever since I came back from Laos, I'm been taken for a ride on the rollercoaster of emotions. I've learnt a lot especially to prioritise. Welcome to growing up!
Just a few photos of today at Bugis with Liting and Pong doing our Capitaland project (I met Sharon!) and the gorgeous Adidas I saw with Kay at Queensway. Unfortunately I'm so broke, I cannot even afford to survive on my savings for a few weeks. *sobs*
Shopping with Xiaojun at Bugis Street on Monday was a test to see how I could hold out till the end. I gave up with a blouse that was a steal at 10bucks. Couldn't resist! Who could!
But it's really no more spending for me. It's savings now. *hungs my head in shame*


Look at Ms gorgeous (the red one obviously)! I can't possibly conjure $149 for that *looks dreamily