Passionate's the best word I can think of to describe my feelings towards Squash.
I think I'm addicted to the adrenaline exercising gives me.
Went for some self-training today before the lecturers joined me and played a few games. Mr Haw's games got predictable after a few bluffs cos' he loves boasting so game2 & 3 I became smarter and got ready at the corner where he would give his precise backhand boast. Though this game wasn't as fast-paced as the games I had with Long Hui yesterday at Melville, there's tons of rallys involved and I got very exhausted, but shiok!
Kay, Gifford and MingXian came to run. I was supposed to join them. But squash was squeezing me dry, I gave it a pass and did crosscourts with Mr Dom Seah.
Training today's inspiring. I'm gonna burst the strings soon, prolly next training.
SMU Open, SAFRA Open, Thomson CSC Open, Marigold Individual Graded and of cos' last but not least Pol-ITE, here I come!