The destinated place to meet was Pasir Ris Carpark C and I believe I cycled the longest route anyone could have taken to go from Bedok to Pasir Ris Carpark C.
Kelvin fell sick but left me instructions which got me to Pasir Ris, but not the way how we planned it to be.
Somehow I landed up at Elias Park.
God answered my prayer and sended me help - a couple visiting the park and a taxi driver.
I nearly went after the police car for help. haha!
Liting, Ferlin and Sok Peng joined me and we traveled from Pasir Ris to Seletar Camp, bypassing Eunos, Ubi, Paya Lebar, Hougang, Buangkok, Ang Mo Kio, Sengkang, Puggol and Jalan Kayu.
On many occasions I just wanted to give up pedalling up slopes after slopes.
But no way! I'm a sportsperson for goodness sake!
I have my pride and ego. And in times like this, they certainly come to good use.
We had loads of fun. From lying on the road, deciphering weird LRT names to snatching playground swings and helping each other massage the aching muscles, it's indeed a far more challenging trip as compared to last year's.
We have decided to go Ubin for our next cycling trip! Most prolly getting Weixiang along.