While waiting for the queen to arrive (an hour later than our arranged time), I did some walking around Topshop and I fell in love with a laced top with a revealing back and a plain tunic green dress. Put them together and it's past 100 bucks. Therefore I had to choose one.
In the end the tunic dress got my favour and after much contemplation with Xiuting, I decided to buy it. But in the end it's faulty and it's the last piece. *grumbles
Nevermind. I'll try my luck at Parkway's.
So the nearly famished us made our way to Food Republic and yummy char kway tiao and prawn mee on Xiuting. It's really good and not forgetting we could feel our cholesterol level rising as well. hah!
Dessert's my treat as we went nuts with the ice kachang and the flavourings. After finishing like 1/4 of it, Xiuting got all clumsy and 1/2 of what's left fell off. The after effect of it was cool - reminded me of the ice berg in Titanic.
After filling our stomachs, we carried on to the main itinerary for the day - shopping!
We bought shoes! And of cos, Melvin's birthday present.
Since I'm participating in this
photo competition, I snapped a few including one that has Xiuting as a 'shopper'. We spent our entire day in Orchard road and because Xiuting has this voucher to take neoprint at any one machine we nearly spent one hour in there (Heeren). Hoho that one was cool. All these Japanese stuffs...
Walked past the new starbucks at Centrepoint and the starbucks fella thought we were from Japan. yo dude! moshi moshi.
Ended the day with PS' famous Indonesian BBQ chicken/fish. My verdict? ooOk la. Better than average.
Here's the best part, I came home and found sis' mountain bike in the living room. YAYs.
Other than this Friday's night cycling, I'll be cycling around, like the old days...
And because I'm in the mood, there're photos!
