I'm having my doubts about the merchandise we're gonna sell for Fashion Ingredients. But nonetheless since we've already come this far, I might as well give my all.
Pray that all will be good!
First Ave yesterday was great! Sales was great, my class was great and time flies when you're having fun. I single-handedly revamped the major visual merchandise that's now inside FA (that's it if they're didn't change it) and boy, I'm darn proud of my hard work! *beams with pride*
As a retail management student, I personally believe that my visual merchandising and the entire concept of the store is very important.
I swear I'd seriously consider to be a visual merchandiser for my SIP.
But I absolutely loathe the feeling I'm experiencing now.
I don't know what's the word for the area above the tongue, the hard palate?
Anyway it was scalded by the chao-ta chocolate fondue I ate at Nanny's place.
Then I'm having muscleaches in everywhere else except the hands and legs, all thanks the amount of stretching I was forced to exert during my squash games.
And when you're sick, it's impossible to rule out the possiblilites of having a flu, sore throat and fever. I've covered almost everything.
The bubble teaS, chocolateS and late nightS had a fair amount of share to the present pathetic state and I only have myself to blame for being greedy.
*sniffs*