Finally!
TP Urban Faces is over.
I do kinda miss it.
I didn't win though. haha!
Comeon, with hordes of dragonboaters? Next time!
Learned many things in the process and yes I love the limelight but not impromtu stuffs like throwing you in e middle of e runway and asking you to dance by yourself for 30seconds. Throw me the mike! I'd rather sing something.
Seriously, that 30seconds sabo-period from the mcees was terrible, plain torture.
I had that oh-shit face and thankfully Owen came and helped a bit. I prefer a partner.
Anyway joining TP Urban Faces gave me a new perspective towards pageants and I've made more friends!
hmm.. Maybe I'll consider joining Ms 17 like Kelly? *Hears Nanny's horrible laughter*
And I've witnessed how supportive my
squashmates are, especially this time.
THANK YOU darlings!!!
Though quantity wise, dragonboat won us handsdown, but I couldn't have done it without you guysss!
Thank you to those who turned up to support me, meant a lot. *HUGS
I'll upload a photo of the competition when I get my hands on them!