God never closes a door without opening a window.
Looking at it from different aspects, God's really leaving that window open for me after shutting the door (that's what I think), for now. (But hey.. I'm happy now. That's what's most important isn't it!)
At the end of the day I might not get what I want (plus hoping to get what I initially wanted to might just be another case of what I categorise under 'impulse purchase'), but I'm constantly reminding myself that God loves us and he works in mysterious ways. We may never get to comprehend but it's a matter of accepting.
I'm blessed with an instinct in me which I half-heartedly listen to at times. Looking back at some occasions, I'm glad I did. I'm whoever I am right now because I persisted and carried on.
However because of conformity, I nearly ruin whatever that's suppose to be memorable.
Better to be stared at than ignored.