Squash camp was what I wanted.
Thank you to all who turned up and made it possible.. *grins
I played almost everything from tabletennis, badminton, kayaking to basketball.
Left out tennis due to the haze but I played basketball so what's the difference.. hah!
Yesterday was the first time I played basketball and I played for 3 hours.
I never thought playing basketball was this fun!
During the last hour of basketball, we played 6 points (izzit?) with coach and I had a loads of fun shooting the ball. The game reminded me again why I joined netball in primary school.
Through basketball, Weijie taught me patience and Liyi showed me that encouragement was essential.
I am very impatient by nature.
Shooting the ball in by the ABC game curb my temper cos' upon reaching E-F, I'll shoot an air-ball resulting in me returning to square 1 - A. I had to start everything from the beginning.
In 1 and a half hours, I did that not only once, not twice but 5-6 times while Weijie went on to 6 rounds.
In the end, I managed to proceed to 3points and miraculously I shot it in at the first try.
Therefore I am convince that patience pay off.
This is a lesson that I can apply in my life and even in my squash games.
And speaking about lessons, I should have paid more attention during my wushu lessons (yes I took wushu) back then. If I had done so, I wouldn't have fall so badly. haha..