i got lost in Hougang for an hour.
In that scorching sun with two super heavy books in my hands and that racketbag occupied with my squash gears and extras, getting lost in the midst of HDB flats was the last thing i wanted it to happen.
anyway i found the Golden Year Social Day Care Centre and did my interview with 2 elderly.
and in cases like this, i really hate (note the word, hate) to admit that i cannot speak fluent Teochew.
I wanted to smack myself in the face this afternoon for stumbling and meeting with difficulties in getting my message across.
Now on my list, the interview's striked off but here comes the tough one - writing the life biography of the eldery whom I interviewed. Nothing less than 2000 words.
Tell me it's possible!
It's possible to finish it within a few days.
And I also have the Vivo City thing for RMT to handle.
And my tuition kid's having his End of Year exam this month!
I don't have high hopes for him. Just don't fail.