Currently listening to the IJ album that we recorded back in 2002 when Gideon asked me to send him those songs.
I started to do some explanation and got transported back to days of going to and fro from KC to the studio and to performances internally and externally especially when we went to St Nic to do the filming.
Ask me what's the first thing I can think of when I think of KC would be being in the choir.
In retrospect, being in an IJ school especially KC, shapes who I am now.
The girls who become your dearest, the Literature classes they put me through which I slowly come to appreciate, how my love for reading was cultivated, Mrs Sng; the epitome of a DM, the school uniform which i never grow tired of, "pass it on" being played whenever the prefects are lighting their candles, doing our 2.4 runs outside the school around the neighbourhood, going tuition with Sam, sec 2 art lesson with teeko looking Mr Lau (i almost forgot about him), staying back after school twice a week for choir practices, going to laboratories or elsewhere out of the class as a class, our lunch treat at the canteen...
i could go on.
My uniform's still tucked neatly at one corner of my wardrobe.
Tea party
Dress code: School Uniform
anyone?