I see the usual customers on my weekend mornings going to the usual places - Brisbane, Sydney, Los Angeles, London, Milan...
Places I want to visit, be it on business or holiday.
Quite often I picture myself as one of them, flying from places to places, seeing so many things and meeting all kinds of people.
I see couples travelling together overseas, backpacks or hand-held luggages.
Then I fantasize again.
I'm getting better and better at this daydreaming shit.
Allow me to digress.
Seeing my mother whipping up plates of delicious dishes one after the other makes me wonder what kind of woman would I be when I grow up.
I'm enjoying the very moment I'm living in.
Newly-turned 18years and free from responsibilities.
Trying very hard to try to learn how to cook and recently started on my sewing classes.
I want to inherit Mum's cooking and sewing skills.
I think I'm gonna be SuperMum - balancing perfectly between family and work, and still able to find the time to play squash.
welcome to the sneak preview of my daydreamings.