I read somewhere that most guys in Japan do their eyebrows.
It's true that your eyebrows are the frame to your face.
It shapes your face and gives it the additional punch of emotions.
That kept me looking at Kor's eyebrows.
And I volunteered to pluck his eyebrows neatly for him.
From then on, whenever I stared immensely at his eyebrows, he gives me the "uh-uh you're not touching them" look.
haha
I remembered an incident that happened a few years ago.
Sis, Nanny and I were at this chalet when I noticed this eye-sore (this hair at his chin that wasn't shaved).
me: "Nanny I pull it out for you k"
nanny: "No! You know how pain is it?"
me: "Won't la. Not pain one."
I guessed I couldn't pluck out any cos I didn't bring my tweezers along.
But I decided to try my luck nonetheless..
And I DID IT!
At the tip of my long fingernails.
And Nanny was howling... HAHA..