Let me do a little update on my week..
After finishing my 2 test papers, mainly Finance and Market Research, you see the light back in my face. haha.. That was a stressful period.. I never did like accounting, let alone finance. Somehow I feel that Finance seemed a little easier. Now I miss Statistics. It was fun, really.
Currently hooked up on drawing. Just drawing and some famous places of the world from some black and white book I borrowed from the library. It's amazing how much time I'm willing to spend with my pencils, just by sitting there drawing and drawing and filling in the details with the right amount of shading. A very enjoyable and de-stressing past time.
Now for squash, haven been attending any trainings cos' of my papers. There's training tomorrow and I might not be able to go cos' unless I shower in school, Sports Complex (i detest showering there), I do not want to turn up for the memorial mass looking sticky and smelly.
Finally I got to play squash with Tom! Ages since our last game.. Remember in year 1.1 when we play sports every Friday.. That was cool! And we joined squash together.. Miss those days.. When's our next badminton?!
Though I haven been going for training, I've been training with the seniors at the squash courts without the freshies. haha.. I'm not being anti-social or whatever but I really prefer training without them. No one to snatch court with, not so noisy blabla..
Went for a few AGMs (Annual General Meeting) cos' of I'm invited due to RMIG and Squash and I shall do some rating here..
- TPSU - The one with the most freebies (cos' they're rich.. duh),
- BSC - More important cos' receiving certs and some acknowledgement here and there
- Sports Club - All the sports people (i like) and no crap like school song (not that i'm not patriotic towards the school but I only sing the school song during Freshmen Orientation Camps to the freshies) and I highly rate Sports Club's chilli fishball *grins
PS: I think Mathilda DESERVES to be IN the competition and not those people like *ahem*. If this goes on, I'll boycott Singapore Idol.