Finally I got to meet up with Tammy dearie and after a delicious dinner at Bedok 85, we walked back to my house for a bus trip down to Siglap's Cheese Cake Cafe and - I swear, they have the best lips-smacking cheesecakes you could ever ask for!
At 85 we had fattening and oily chicken wings, satay and char kway teow.
But heck!
Haven't had such food for a long time so I allowed some indulgence.
And yes, I attacked the char kway teow like never before. ooOoo.
A long walk (we walked ALOT, practically after every meal) after that made me felt better and more indulgence was heading our way when the next stop's Cheese Cake Cafe.
I adore the ambience and their 'Rum & Rasin' cheesecake!
Heavenly!
After my first bite, I was hoping that I had a larger portion of the cheesecake.
And with the right company, what more can you ask for?
What a sweet gratification.