Last night's match,
Germany & Portugal, is one of the best and exciting matches so far! And thankfully for Germany there's
Oliver Khan, the Goalkeeper-cum-Captain! wow.. I didn't know a goalkeeper could be the Captain of the team as well..
Obviously he proved that he is capable of carrying both titles and saved many nice shots for Germany! Well done Mr Khan~
Regarding that shot that Petit kicked into his own net, my heart went out to him.. so much for trying to clear the ball.. instead he accidentally kicked the ball INTO Portugal's (his own team) net! aww..
Tomorrow morning's 2am final match between France and Italy determines the World Cup wniner. And i really don't know who to support...
Ok.. Enough of World Cup.
I miss MumMy! Thank God that she's returning home tomorrow..
Nanny send me home just now after dinner and on the way home, I'm thankful for the lovely music blasting in the van, as I was given an excuse to 'enjoy' the music as my mind was swarmed with thoughts of the family, especially of what Godma said during Chinese New Year .. "You hardly get to see such a complete and happy family coming together. I'm very happy for you all.." ...
I hate it when he tries to pull me away from her. Whenever I started thinking about this problem, I always feel so despaired. I feel so hopeless because there's nothing I can do. Everytime I start to pray, this is definitely included in my prayer. I have to believe and trust in God. He works in mysterious ways. Only him alone has the answer to what he's putting us through.
I pray that he will give me strength to carry on and to solve the huge misunderstanding. The culprit which tore my family apart.
If i only have one wish, I would wish for this to have never happened..