So now i'm in Cyber Center in school waiting for Weijie to call to confirm venue for meeting.. im looking forward to training like usual.
But if only someone can explain to me the weird sense of loneliness that juz hit me. Anyone?
Ok. Don't say i didn't warn you, whoever's reading. I'm gonna type rubbish after this. So it's up to you if you wanna continue reading the entry.
Last training on Tues, I hit the ball into my cheekbone. 2 days later then i'm feeling the slight bruise. Ouch.
Well i'm currently sitted quite comfortably at the usual com for squashies listening to my mp3. The batteries died on me! I gotta wait another 2 days to get the batteries from Parkway.
a miss list:
- I miss my sis
- I miss nanny
- I miss kor
- I miss Xiaojun
- I miss spending more time with my mum
- I miss my dad's stories over dinner
- I miss eating tom yam soup
- I miss my sleep
- I miss yesteryears
- I miss watching Full House
- I miss watching Hong Kong drama serials dvds that kor burn
- I miss playing badminton with annah
- I miss East Coast Beach
- I miss arts & craft
- I miss nanny and sis over at our Marine Parade house
- I miss burping
- I miss dancing
- I miss cycling
- I miss being on Nanny's motorbike
- I miss eating rojak
- I miss ...........
what a random mix. argh. crap.