I'm back!
Back with a fever and flu.
Anyway, trip's been good. Really fun. With much influence from my parents, I've always loved free-and-easy trips although there's the transport fee to pay for.
I am a self-proclaimed shopaholic!
Despite the flat black slipper which provided no source of comfort for long hours walking, I couldn't stop shopping. Just wanted to go on and on and on.
I went with 4370 baht and sure enough, I went really poor from 1500 baht for the last 2 days in Chatuchak and Fashion Mall to a meer 22 baht with cash payable to Zhi Rui and Joan - my saviours!
It really sucks being broke in Bangkok
There's so much more things I would have bought! hAha..
Luckily Ms Tan cancelled tomorrow's morning lecture at 9am. It'll be impossible to crawl out of my bed at 8am.
And I better go reuperate for the start of school and to get ready for my Individual Graded Squash Championships (novice) which would be next week!!