Before I continue with what I wanna say for today, let me do a little recap. Something that i
MUST mention!
The gathering with the GANG!
haha.. although Friday was 3 days shy from the week of Mid-Sem test, i know i HAVE to be there. Of cos I studied at the library with Stellz (so as to counter any guilt for not studying. hah!) before we make our way down to Orchard Swensens. Thank you Stel for the photos! hehz.
It was Fabulous meeting up with the girls!
Felt as if we've returned to our KC canteen at 2/1 table with endless chatterings and non-stop laughters. Sometimes laughing over silly stuffs we have blurted out accidentally.
Nothing can ever replace those precious moments we have kept closely to our hearts.
A little dinner to celebrate Evelyn's birthday. Janice and Mel couldn't make it. You guys are nevertheless very much missed!
Thank you Ziyi, Joyce, Shann, Angelyn, Vanessa, Danielle, Evelyn and of cos' not forgetting Stella, for making the day possible!! *hUgs

---
My head is hurting a little from all that reading the entire day, be it textbook, library books or the newspapers. But since i love reading, a headache wouldn't be too much of a hindrance. Music will do the trick. Class 95!
After getting into the momentum of studying on Thursday, it's still going strong, thank God. Extra piled on stress has been given to me by Mr Ho but I take that as a motivation to do my best for the mid sem test. And how am i achieve that? - Study like a mad cow till Thursday night (cos' Friday's my last paper!).
Now i can't wait for Friday. 2 weeks of holiday (Yippee! Short but better than nothing) awaits me plus a trip to Bangkok with my coursemates.
And I'm looking forward to the meeting this Wednesday with the new RMIG committee. *winks
Some things that made/makes me happy-
- Eating dinner with Mummy
- Donuts you delivered
- Singing espcially in church
- Dressing the 'look'
- Found the books I've been looking for
- Laughing with the gang