I think this year's FOW/FOC's the best! I've learned a lot.. Met so many people..
I am definitely grateful to be in Mantiz and to be GLs to a bunch of freshies in my sub empire- Mantos. They're the most steady bom pi pi! chiong faster than their GLs for every station during HUNGRY. cheer so loud and united. i am so proud of them!
from LAST to FIRST!
when the results were announced I teared immediately. all our hardwork showed results.. as results were announced from last to first, you can imagine our anxiety. Mantiz have been in the last position for the first 2 days but we emerged champions with our undying spirit of togetherness and beliefs.
i love Mantiz!

This FOW/FOC would most probably be one of the best camp i ever had with best bunch of GLs- Yasin, Yik Ying, Pi Wen, Jimmy, Hazel, Sarah, Matilda, Keong, Lipeng, Audrey, Gavin, Kelvin, Ricky, JunYong, Guan, Terence, Jiayi, Cannon, Amy, Niven, Fahan, Rika, Saini, Rai, Iskandar, Wee Shan, Jessica, EeWei, Kenneth, Terence, Naomi, Faz, Shameen, Hildayah and Timothy.
Mantiz will never be the same without you guys!















FOC Mantiz 06/07!