happy new year!
Went over to sis&nanny's new house (boy i love it!) and had our weekly gathering there with mum whipping up a couple of dishes. I helped sis to pack her shoe closet and her wardrobe and earned myself a bag of clothes and a pair of flipflops! goody
After dinner and all, we went to St Peter&Paul's church for Thanksgiving mass and countdown party. Wasn't high (dunno what's wrong with me) but mum's cheers and laughter is infectious. So for a while, i was joining in the fun.
Stupid Yiwei must have infected me with some of his bochap-ness.
darn.ok, no swearing for the first day of the year. I shall be nice and therefore taking back "stupid" and "darn". haha
I slept at 330. eee.. i want more sleep. But the first 2 days of new year is dedicated to my homework, projects and open house etc. How nice. I'm superly pleased that New year lands on a Sunday, giving me more time to complete my work as half of my hols is taken up by OTC.
I thank the Lord for letting me see the New Year with a different mindset and looking back with promises to change for the better. I'm glad when the clock first struck 1200am this morning, the first thing that came to my mind is "Thank you Lord".
May this upcoming year be a fruitful year, blessed and filled with love, compassion and joy.
i shall be nice and entertaining and include the some pictures depicting my '05 christmas excluding me studying for midsem and OTC (cos' i didn't bring my camera along. should have!).

Mum's fruitcakes

VJ choir at Raffle hotel. Sang with them last year and im loving it
Mummy and I at Raffles hotel

the gang. My beloved KCbabes

kop from Stellz

2nd one kop from Stellz. haha this is funny and cute