If only i took more photos (quality ones pls.. all the photos i took yday sucks big time!! hate the effects) yesterday.. I couldn't! Hands were busy with bbq. I promise to take more the next time round! live up to my reputation of the 'shutterbug'.
After a thorough thought last night and this morning, i kinda felt bad for my behaviour. So much for the christianity in me. I promise to become a better person! taming my thoughts and training my tongue. I pray to God to bless me to become a better ambassador of the catholic faith.
Just a few minutes ago, mood swing-ness strucked me and at that verge i felt as if anyone provokes me, they're so gonna get it....
After completing Mr Roche's Retail Shopping Behaviour tutorial, amazingly i felt better! haha.. this is crazy.
I'm dedicating my whole sunday to studying. Everyone in squash inspires me to work harder. I will peeps!
Aeon Flux tomorrow with val, nic and chek meng. and i so need to go pressies shopping.
happy birthday mummy! I miss mummy. she'll be back tonight. yay!