We have 2 casulties!!
Yvonne and Weijie.. Yvonne is cos' on Monday the SP opponent hit her at her back and Weijie cos' he sprain his ankle. wa...... Yvonne confirm tomorrow cannot play while Weijie still don't know. Good thing we have reserves (me!) but both of them are obviously better. haiz.. hope things go well!
IVP 2nd day tomorrow and i'm relieving Yvonne. Today went down to the courts to practice for tomorrow and Hong Tuan helped me LOADs. haha.. some last minute thing. I hope it really works for IVP.
We're playing against Ngee Ann Polytechnic tomorrow. They're a bunch of hard hitters. Never mind! Just don't feel intimidated then show them what i'm made of... heh
Hong Tuan and I was discussing about us bagging tops for next year's IVP. haha.. No problem! I'll train harder. I'll put squash as my priority apart from studies. I don't think the school would carry out her threat. Katini have also seen our fighting spirit on Monday. We're quite confident that we can play squash till year 3!