It's kinda sad that there're some people who are in favour of euthanasia. I was one of them. But in practical terms, like what mum mentioned, it's really a burden for the families for those patients relying on a machine for survival.
But does that give them the right to decide whether to permit doctors to take their beloved ones' life? I'm choosing to write about euthanasia for my Comm skills essay. Maybe in a persuasive tone, for 'against' euthanasia.
So hard to write... I'm contemplating whether to change topic to abortion instead. It's about the same just that abortion is killing the young one and euthanasia is killing the old one (most of the time).
Darn. I must decide fast. Have to hand in outlines by tomorrow morning.
Digress.
I know if i don't improve my squash skills i won't play with strangers. That's the reason why i don't like to play with unknown people. Don't paiseh yourself! But i was thrashed before by some Safra person a few months ago. haha! aww cmon.. i just picked up squash like a few months ago too?