goodness. i am dead beat. i'm so tired now i want to sleep but my hair's wet. darn. yes where's the hair dryer....
Aside from my game, i think all that cheering, fretting and whatsoever have gotten into me. Falling asleep in the bus in an awkward position when Weijie thought there's something wrong with me. haha..!
Not at all happy with myself for my game but i just have to accept it and train harder. She's easy to beat. I know that. But i didn't prove it. Disappointing truth.
IVP's not yet over with another match on Mon with NYP, the friendly peeps. I think IVP really shown us the true faces of some people in our midst, literally and not. I managed to see who's Jean and she's really fierce with her serves and she can retrieve the balls very nicely. Quite pretty too. But she's leaving! nooo..
Madly involved in squash daily for IVP.