Dead beat!
But training's fun today. Played with Tushan and i played horribly. sheesh...
Don't know why I would rather play with my squash mates rather than playing with keen squash players whom i don't know. Twice Melvin had to 'force' me to play with people i don't know but those 2 players are worse than me so.. haha.. ya. Like today, i'd rather play with Weijie then to play with the new guy who's interested to join squash.
I really hope i'm improving! haha.. drives are getting better but not really consistent. Damien came today and i think he's still quite good. HongTuan's really pushing us, the ladies. I'm really grateful for his help. It's our wish to be fully geared up for next IVP. Imagine if we start training now.. whooo~
Bus Stats class quiz tomorrow.. oh crap. Danmien was trying to convince me that accounting and bus stats are the easiest to score. Ok. I promise to work harder for a higher GPA for this sem! 3.something... 4 would be good. haha..
But then, i'm really still comtemplating whether to join GL. Having put studies as priority as followed by squash have squeezed me kinda dry. I remember how super active i was in sem 1. Back then, i was involved in almost EVERYTHING. But now, studies and squash have become more important than anything else in school (apart from RMIG).
Give up OTC? But Val's joining..
--- how long would this infatuation last