Squash is a tough game. But im not giving up yet.
Coach Eddy helped us to like squash. Can't imagine if we were to be under the previous TP coach. I think i'll die! Ok.. i might quit squash and land up somewhere else. According to Yvonne, if they can't recover from our serve asap, the previous coach would make them run 2.4 straightaway. That's only part of it. It's good as in there's LOTS of physical training involved but you have to be the super determined kind. Now i understand why Yvonne was reluctant to go for practices in the past. haha..
For the past 2 years (i don't know before that) we were top poly for squash tournaments. Heard that SP and other polys are gearing up for this year's IVP. I know Talita is good. Our top lady player, Jean, is much better. wow..
If only we can retain our positions as long as possible. It's better if we can beat the Unis.
Next year there wouldn't be anymore Jean, Maurice, Gabriel, Mervyn and Yvonne. So sad! I'm so gonna miss them espcially Yvonne.
I promise to keep practising my squash to make sure i improve to keep up with the standard. Self discipline!