Internet connection nowadays have been bad.. That explains for my not-so-updated blog.
my feet? .. I believe it's more than just rashes. darn! It started out with just rashes then further developed to something like infection. well, I think it's recovering. Those 2 patch of rashes-infection really doesn't look nice when i wear my slippers but well, sometimes i really don't care. I think it's too humid. 12hours standing in that pair of shoes + a further 7 hours without socks. hmm.. Definitely a lesson taught.
I have sensitive skin ah! haiz.. I don't believe i have any allergies against any food. That would be horrible. If's something like Lady's finger or liver, be my guest!
From now on i shall shun from all traces of chocolates, pringles and craps. Keep fit to play squash not to play squash to keep fit. Keep that in mind Pris!
I'm only given a week to finish 2 proposals on 2 events my interest group is throwing for next semester. I still have to confirm things like consignment goods. Martin and Pong owe us this one. What consignment goods shall i get? Something that'll appeal to the entire TP so that people will buy to contribute to our fund raising.. Zinc bags? I might get the apparell line from theclovers. hmm..
Dinner at Ikea tonight!