If it's not for my feet, i would already be in Sentosa with my poly girlfriends. darn.. The rashes-cum-allergie's really giving me the itch. Red and swollen. Talking about the bitter medicine .. urgh..
Anyway, i'm currently glued onto the tv, watching the Korean TV serial "Full House" featuring the Qui tian de tong hua girl and Rain. This show is superb la! So so so much better than that taiwanese show with Wang Xing Ling inside. It's not my first time watching Korean shows but it's definitely paving the way to more Korean shows for me..
I'm getting all creative nowadays with the decorations of the cards. hmm.. Doing Liting and Joan's birthday cards within the day must have sparked off the creativity in me. Be surprised!
There's so many things i want to mention in my blog but they never seem to be written out. Things like this really friendly customer in Howard's who allowed me to carry his baby of 9 months. Her name's Michelle. Adorable!! Can go fight with Carin. heh.. Things like my job selling credit cards (i think it's fun!), Tony from Howard's whom we forever seem to bitch about, my new house, etc..
My new house! Well, I'm slowly getting used to it. Some habits never seem to change, they're stuck with me for 17 years! I've been going to bed very late and awaking in the afternoons. oh crap. Normally I'll be awake by 9+ 10am. But days like this morning, I got up and ate lunch. Where's my daily dose of breakfast!!