Banana holders? Have you heard of such a holder?
Well, this customer actually came up to me and asked me whether we sell them cos' hers was spoilt. okkk....
People enter Howard's Storage World and request for perculiar items and we actually have some of them, such as the prawn peeler! wahahha...Interesting..
Wanted to buy this "Black eyedpeas" bag during break, which would cost me around 11bucks but i didn't. hmm... Im still tempted. trying very hard to resist cos' i've been spending way TOO much.
I'm loving the holidays. I always do. So must show some appreciation such as making use of the free time to sleep more. Something that i've been wanting to do but i've not been doing. sheesh.. there's so much things i planned to do during the hols. But i'm not! haix.. isn't it always the case.
Im starting to take things for granted again. It's always when you're about to lose something then you'll learn how to cherish whatever you were going to lose.
Yesterday's workshop was pretty group. I like my group. "Zuesten babies' just walking down the street, saying 'oh ah baby dee dee dum dee dee do~" *gRinS*
im not angmoh!!!! Harry's the don't-know-how-many-already-liao person who asked me 1) can i speak chinese?, 2) are you a pure chinese?, 3) are you of mixed blood?, 4) how come your english has added accent?.
Is this a KC thing? Is it cos' we were taught how to speak correctly (muahaha)?
I'm NOT angmoh. Of cos' i can speak chinese, im still proud to annouce that im billingual. 100% pure chinese and lastly I have no idea why you people insist that my spoken English has added accent. I don't slang my language.