oh i forgot to mention that Cheryl Fox came to the shop with her family to see if they could get anything for their house. haha.. Sarah and I practially mouthed "Cheryl Fox" together across the shop. I wanted to go up to her and say that "Hey! i'm from Katong Convent too!". haha.. of cos' i never did that.. She's quite pretty alright.. tube top with jeans on a fun and casual saturday afternoon.
I love flipping out the measuring tape to help customers measure whatever they want to measure- trollies, baskets, box blahblah..
I love to look for new products in the storeroom too! Like a library, give us the product and we take the code and go find it in the storeroom. Cool! It's very fortunate of me to have such funny colleagues. My hearing's odd. Samantha was asking me "where's the customer?" and i heard it as "where's her husband?". wahahaHAA..
My legs are really aching from all that standing.. But it's like that. If i were to work at Tannlines or credit cards, there would be lots of standing too. Squash tournament's coming!
Badminton tomorrow!