I miss wushu. Joined wushu with Andrew and Marcus. I miss those days!
Andrew left for Canada without saying bye. We were suppose to have a good bye pool session but whenever i'm free he has judo. He forgot to notify me! I'll never forget our pool dates at Classic Pool.. Now i miss Andrew. The only contact we have now is the email and friendster. Didn't expect you to leave for Canada before I shift house.
Looking at the past year exam papers is freaking me out. I don't know if i'm studying correctly. If i am, i hope i can apply what i study. Not like the last Marketing term test where I couldn't even remember what are the 3 levels of product - core, actual and augmented.
i don't want to take sup paper. I am anticipating the holidays. Suddenly it seems like I'm back to the O level days where I was earning for O's to be over and done with.
This time i'll have 2 months break. shiok. I want!
So what should i do now? Study.
Study.
And more studying.
Is this sian or sian.