What are you doing in CSC when you can't even give up a simple shirt size to someone else who needs it more than you? selfish brat. i despise you.
Spent the whole day at ITE East, having rehearsals for the National Day drumming event tomorrow. It's quite cool. We've given the drums. The big kind. Heavy! But it's a challenge. I love challenges.
ITE East, the lastest ITE school, is SO cool. I could have mistook it for some university pls. It look so much like the new SMU in town. Oh, speaking of SMU, I'm so confused by SMU and the National library! Where is where?
Just received this junk mail with the title "You can have a year supply of pizza!". woah.. that's cool but i'm too fat! haha if that ever comes true, i think i wouldn't eat another pizza for the next 2 years..
Today's tiring but fun.
PS: am e-windows shopping around when i chanced upon
www.frufru.net .. cool! check out its checkered bag.. funky~
Never knew that person who was vomiting was Marcus till now. oh man...
Stop clapping your hands to get my attention. i want to watch charlie.