STUDY!
Something that i've not been doing. Always trying to push myself to study, sometimes i did. But I didn't finish it. sian. Exam's nearing.
Flea market at East Coast is 2 days before exam week. Cheryl asked me if i wanna share the make-shift store with her. I want! It's tempting but going for flea market 2 days before exam week is not very advisable right. Unless i've already started studying and am quite confident to manage those 5 papers.
So that's what im trying to do now. "Later, later..." I shall start getting rid of that line in my head.
I'm so burnt! chao ta you know... I don't mind getting a sun tan but not a burnt. haha everyone who went for the celebration yesterday at Tampines have got the "beautiful tan" too. Getting involved in the celebration yesterday was fab. National Day is the day you can see people of all walks of life being so patrotic even if they're usually not. Fireworks are cool.. Nicer than the ones at Marina. haha!