Everyone's so sad in the morning. Clancie cried badly. Auntie Jac weeped, especially Auntie Anne.
I know it's impossible to forget about him so quickly. I think we're still in the midst of mourning.
Watched Auntie Anne during church today and I can't help but felt a sense of anguish in her. It's like her whole world have fallen apart.
I didn't know how to comfort her other than giving her a hug filled with my condolence. She's not singing anymore. She definitely needs more time.
It's still very odd not seeing Uncle Aloysious with the choir. i miss him too.
Shifting to Puggol temporary would mean that I wouldn't be able to attend Holy Fam for a month plus. I'll miss St. David's.
I'll never forget how i felt last Monday when i went to Uncle Aloysious' house.
I was afraid to approach his coffin. But i did in the end. I never had such a close encounter since 8+ years ago. Auntie Anne said that he passed away peacefully.
When she held my hands and told me about no longer being able to hear Uncle singing in church, i wanted to cry.
She must have felt worse.