Went Marine Square with Sam today. ebase there is so huge and nice.. Sam bought this starry belt and lacey top while i bought a skirt from there. Lovely!
Patronised SKIN (Sun Ho's new boutique) our "fave" store a few times and man.... it's definitely a high-end shop for Von Dutch products.
I didn't know Baleno has a high-end store for their products too and Sam was telling me that Giordano has one as well.. weird.. prices there are ridiculously high as well..
Steamboat at home today is ichiban!
I'm leaving for Chiang Mai tomorrow and my luggage bag's still empty. uh oh.. just plain lazy to start. I don't know if i'm going for 'white water rafting'. It's quite expensive but it's something we wouldn't get to do in Spore.
Sam: I still think we didn't take enough of pictures. But i like those we took in ebase fitting room! heh.. gdluck for yr chinese oral yea