Post hols symptoms are acting up.
I didn't listen during Management lecture and during econs tutorial, half the time i don't know what Mr Sng's talking about. this is bad. Those 2 topics covered are highlighted as *IMPORTANT.
2 weeks of not attending lectures and tutorials really disrupted my momentum. Now, i have to start building it all over again.
Tomorrow's squash! I'm looking forward to it. It has been about 16 days(?) since i last played squash. I miss PE in KC. With all that changing into PE attires and assembling at the foyer or the basketball court brings back so many memories..
Was kinda disappointed with my econs result. And to think that I'm aimming for top 15% of the cohort. But i shouldn't let this term test result affect me from trying harder. Why do i just have that feeling that however hard i study, my results will remain like shit.
I'm gonna collect CSA paper tmr. Let it be good, pls.