Nowadays i've been having dinners at 10pm. Not good at all.
Squash! I love playing squash though i need loads of practice. APEL tomorrow's gonna take longer than the usual 1 hour. I hope Mr Lin doesn't drag it for too long. Cos' i'm gonna play squash tomorrow~
alone though, cos' Tom can't make it again. So does Jeff. I miss playing sports on Friday with Tom. He's always so busy now.. But we're gonna play badminton/squash next week. I hope that's confirmed.
Practising alone can be good. hmm.. maybe Jessica or Azimah might wanna practice together too. Should I buy Yvonne's racket? Still thinking about it.. It has power frame but HEAD racket doesn't seem to have power hole.
Big news for today. The bus took me an hour to reach school and thus i was late for tutorial. Really don't know what that moronic bus driver was thinking. Got an F for Marketing paper. Although i think i deserve an F for leaving some questions blank, I was hoping for a D at least. ya.. fat hope.
Scoring an A for management makes the report much more pleasant looking.
An F grade is really very ugly.
Now i'm relying on marketing project to pull my grades higher.
Management project is pathetic. I wanna keep that A hanging there and the F out of the way. Come on Pris! Work harder.