Marketing Fundamentals test sucks big time. This is the worst paper I've ever done. Leaving some 12marks question undone including some other 3 marks question. It's not that I don't have enough time to do. It's just that I don't know how to do!
Haix..
That was the last paper of term test which didn't close the term test week very nicely. Went to the computer Labs with Manda, Jocelyn, Martin, Pong and Weixiang to do our CSA project...
And we thought that CSA theory was difficult...
practical was worse!
We're a bunch of first-timers doing the websites for our project (excluding during lessons). But with much help here and there, I've got it up quite nicely done. Very proud of it! *beams*
I didn't have lunch at all! How could i miss it.. I'm glad that the paper ended early at 10am. At least we have the entire day to do our project.
Term test is over! whoohoo!
Tomorrow i'm going out with Sam. So excited!