It's the Monday Blues.
So what if Priscilla's not demure and ladylike. COme! SUe me!
3 rubbish Energizer AAA batteries that doesn't work anymore made me lost my battery cover for my mp3.
ya ya, blame the batteries...
I hope the battery cover's somewhere in my bag.
Accounting paper today made me feel like a fool. It's easy but I think i was over kan chiong and forgot how to do the T-accounts. damnit. Next up's Econs. I don't know why but i'm this gut feeling that this week's papers wouldn't be too difficult. Cross your fingers now.
Came home and gulpped down 2 pieces of Kit Kat Mini. Wait a minute, healtheir choices towards a healthier lifestyle....
oh shut up.
I don't even know if i'm looking forward to the Chiang Mai trip with the school. Shopping is enticing but I just don't have the excitement. Maybe not yet.
I like reading Life! articles written by Sumiko Tan and Tay Yek Keak. The latter has a wicked sense of humour in his article that makes reading his work interesting example today's Life! P7 regarding Tom Cruise's new movie, War of the Worlds. Kor was cursing and swearing at the movie cos' apparently the alien died by self-destruction.
Some IOC people might already be in town. I wanna see someone famous. Come to Marine Parade! I bring you guys go eat Katong laksa and nua at the beach!
Hate watching time slipping away. But i'm not doing anything about it. Had enough of whinning online. So i'm not gonna do so anymore.. this week.
Must study now. Don't waste your afternoon. Stop slacking. CSA has lots of memorising theory to be done. You can't afford to fail anything. What about top 15% of the stupid cohort?
Such thoughts are constantly swimming in my head. Yes Pris, go get something done.