Debbie Ng, my class care person, is expecting me to perform well during our tests. So what she means is that she wants us to score and even better, clinch the scholarship. She's pinning such hopes on us (me pong and martin) because we're largely involve in class and in our course committee. It's good to have such expectations in a way..
I don't like disppointing people.
Means what? Start studying lor.. I mean, I should really put in more effort. If i don't do well, i'll not only be disppointing the people around me who cares for me, i'll also disappoint myself.
ok. I'll study harder. Promise.
Now, for something happier.
This is the first time I'm going for EMDD as an audience, no longer a performer. Oh yes i miss those days. KCians (i mean present KCians) dress as if they can marry off anytime, get it? Some's so revealing. Slap them pls.
Met many of my kc darlings even my choir juniors remember me. aww.. so sweet of them. Sam! I totally shieked when i saw her. She's another one who makes me feel as if i'm underdressed. Very pretty. Jennifer totally reminds me of my sec 4 days when my math teacher loves to call me out and say "Priscilla, what's the locus of a point? the locus of 2 points?" and i always dunno what to say. hahaha....
Eve and me at Esplanade

Dan Mel me outside VT

Shann and me

speaking about small eyes...
took many photos but they're all not with me..