JJ Lin's coming to TP! How cool is that!
I like a couple of his songs!! Plus, he's quite cute looking. Hope i can get a ticket.. gotta go queue tomorrow.
JJ!
Now i'm procrastinating whether to buy that CSA (computer....) book. Sharing these books can be a hassle. Like when you need the book, it's with the other party. So this time, i bring back the book and try to read and just absorb a bit here and there.
I don't know how would i cope if manda's not in my class. i think i would miss her a lot. my darling!
Gotta change schedule every semester. I hope next semester both Tom and i still can fork out the time to exercise! I need the adreneline.
Retail accounting is a challenge for me, followed by CSA. I feel loss whenever I take accounting lecture and the lecturer says something really chim... I can't blame myself for not taking it in secondary school cos' KC doesn't offer Principls Of Accounts (POA). I need to borrow someone's secondary school POA text! Speaking of secondary school, i miss KC! *sobx* can i wear the IJ uniform to school tomorrow?
This morning during Principle of Management tutorial class, we (our group consist of manda, Jocelyn, Jacinda and me) have to come up with a mission statement for a business that we would like to establish. Ours is the F&B industry. We formulated this mission statement which i'm so proud to say: To be recognised as the company who focuses on the importance of a healthy lifestyle by providing everyone with the assurance that our products are their right choice of food.
whoos!
And i just received an sms from Xiaoyuan from TP squash team that i've been selected for school team!!! BUT there would be another trial next Tuesday. I guess that would be another elimation round. ahhhh......