JJ concert's ok.. He sang 5 songs. me and manda queued for 5 hours plus in total for the 2 days so it's about queuing an hour for one song. But he's cute alright..
Technology is making me feel as if i can't live without it. I hate that kind of feelings. It's making us vulnerable. Back off!
Am suppose to study Econs and Marketing today at Ahma's house but I've only covered Econs and tried to do Econs homework but i failed. I was stumped at question 2 and i got demoralised. Tried asking for help but gave up after a few attempts. Everyone woke up in the afternoon. haha.. manda and ivan lor.. Didn't try asking Ivan cos' he's in IT!
Asked Christina, manda and peifen but they all gave me the same reply. Haven't do the question and not attempting it yet. I feel like some really guai kia you know. Why am i so harworking? Cos' i got freaked out last night when i read the schedule mentioning about our CAs. 3 more classes to CAs!
What was my aim before I entered TP?
It's to score top 15% in my course.
What am i doing now? i'm amusing myself online. I'm slacking.
And i don't know how to do Econs. Reading management can be a chore sometimes. Accounting is some big problem for me to conquer. I'm a computer bai chi so it's another task although i'm exposed to computer for quite some times but there're the terms to remember. Marketing is another thing to beware for i slack during lectures (yes.. RT03 people should understand).
But all these excuses aren't getting me anyway.
I hate conformity.
I'm in Poly so i should conform with the crowd who slacks and doesn't do their work until last min? I should enjoy without piling homework on myself?
I'm giving myself one more day to slack.. speaking about kan chiong spider..