i miss camp! i miss the screamings and cheerings for the empire and all. Miss rushing for the toilets with Michelle, rushing to be the first in the bathroom so that we'll get the cleanest and woudn't have to wait. Miss having the GLs there cheering with us and the butterfly-cum-cha cha. Miss getting wet from the water bombs. Miss the disco jamming which lasted for 2 hours (oh yes, not mentioning the muscle aches i'm experiencing at the legs! i'm quite confident i lost some weight with all that dancing, pls. My entire t-shirt was soaking wet with my pespiration!). The "miss" list goes on....
Krypton!
I'm so proud that i'm in Krypton. Never regret. Got to know so many lovely peeps. Talking about loud ones and the not-so-loud ones. I'm gonna join Temasek Poly Student Union (TPSU) as a Guide Leader (GL) when school starts.
Krypton rocks!
I very much believe i know so many people now in TP that my stay in TP would be so fun! We even have our own school song and a mass dance. I love TP! Really enjoyed myself thoroughly although i should have revealed a bit more of who i am. In many occasions i was always holding back what i wanted to say or do. At least i learned to let go more.
Tom and Jianwei's really nice people, sometimes i feel as if i'm so bad to them yet they're still so friendly. haha.. The first time i saw them was when Stella and I board bus 15 to TP on the very first day of school. Never knew i would know them. Ivan lost his phone. He found his wallet but cash's gone. Isn't so obvious that it's stolen? haiz.. touched that he remembers my name, but he remembers my name cos' he has another friend by the name of Priscilla who's not so nice. hmm.. at least he remembers me as the Choir girl! Cuties in camp? Of cos...
This camp and the experience of it, whether it's before or after, taught me a lot of things about myself. I really love dancing. I seek refuge in the darkness and often revealed that other side of me to people who doesn't know me. I wouldn't dare to go up so close to so many people if it's not for the dimness of the hall. That's the part of me i'm holding back. Also learned that just because of my "bochap" and stupefying attitude towards my handphone when I'm having fun, have caused my parents to worry so much for me. i've never stay out so late before. Last night after camp was over, all of us (over 50?) went to CPF building at Tampines Mall to have something to eat and hang out. It's already 12+. Parents got kinda mad. Dad drove all the way to fetch me home. Feeling so unfilial. And i should watch what i'm doing and don't give people the wrong idea.
Unforgettable.