This is just another day when i don't feel like blogging but just have enough of urge to get this down.
Computer Systems & Applications (CSA) lecture today was a waste of time, which i'm sad to say. Was spending the whole 2 hours doodling on Manda's notepad and my TP student journal. Finally i've decided to spend it more wisely and flip out my story book (thank goodness!) and started reading. The lecturer's so kiam siup! First week lecture notes cannot print free for us meh? All I remember from the lesson was 'hardware', 'software', 'linux', 'windows xp', 'human's hardware and software' and the need of buying textbooks and thumbdrive. I need one anyway.
Couldn't join Manda, Martin and the rest for the outing today (wonder how it went...) cos' I was needed at home to help to clean the house for tomorrow and I already have a badminton game on with Tom. Cool! I didn't know he was from his secondary school team. This is one big reason why i don't like to play with guys- they smash! I'm no expert at badminton so half the time i was (Kenneth as my partner) taking 1/3 of the place giving the other 2/3 to Kenneth. Who knows later i will kena hit or not. haha.. We're gonna play squash next friday. Yay!
Finally i've found someone in TP who enjoys playing squash- Tom!
So far, i enjoy going to school and nothing's too stressful yet. I can't get those FOC cheers out of my head...
This is what i'm gonna join for year 1 in TP. Squash/tennis, dance, TPSU(heard that the application can only be filled next year), RIG and maybe BIG.
Sis' getting married tomorrow at Marine Parade. I'm so mentally unprepared like last week. Mum can't wait for Nanny to call her "Mum". heh.. She's so excited for the wedding tomorrow.
I wanted to slack in the afternoon but being the filial me, I pitched in.
So much for a little urge to blog.