okay.. So far i can understand what the lecturers are talking about. I'm so lucky that i don't have tutorials for the first week. You can be late for lectures THIS WEEK and the lecturer will tell you "come in come in, and take a seat" very nicely. From next week onwards, you'd just be rewarded with a "late" or "absent" on your profile. blah. I don't want this week to pass too quickly!
The fact that our tests and exams are so near freaks me out. Yes, i admit i'm Kanchiong Spider. Very kanchiong one. I'm even worrying now, what if i can't pass the tests *touch wood*. So kanchiong yesterday about tomorrow's game that i booked the wrong court. I booked basketball court instead of badminton court. sheesh... (btw we book courts online! how cool is that..)
I think i've decided what to join for CCA. TPSU and Squash. Now what about Retail Interest Group (RIG)? choices choices...
Anyway, i came down with a flu and fever this morning. I went into TP library feeling hot with Martin and Amanda giving me that 'you're sick' face.
Judging from all that tissue i'm using, I felt a tad guilty for killing those trees. But i can't help it! My nose became the next running tap. I MUST recover by tomorrow because I've arranged a badminton game with Tom at the Sports Complex tomorrow at 12pm.
Mum got me 2 penadols which i so reluctantly swallowed. I better recover or i'll sue Penadol for selling fake goods.
PS: yes.. finally i've decided to change the blogskin. Sharon goes *phew, finally* haha..