Cruise was good. Had plenty of fun too. There's the karaoke jamming, salsa dance, dancercise, frame making, pixie wing making, glittery art work and some reasonably exposure in the sun.
Xiaojun was my loyal companion despite me getting very active throughout the day. Me pulling her around was a quite a feat. Thanks girl!
Alex introduced Trisha and her sister during karaoke jamming and we immediately got along pretty well with us singing which lasted for 2 hours. shuang ah!
Spending that $15 on learning the latin dance, salsa, is really worth it. Salsa dancing keeps you on your toes all the time, literally. Dance like you've never danced before!
[to the hypocrite]
What makes you think you have the right to critisize me in a 'good-natured' way? You talk behind my back. Some 'friend'. I should have known. I foresee that. I'm always displayed and shone in the negative light of yours. I would really appreaciate it if you would stop thinking that your actions would be a priceless lesson for me to study, learn and apply. Do not compare me to your dearest. We're different people. So what if i'm fat? Let me ace my stay in Poly and prove it to you that I'm not that 'stupid after all'.