Borrowed a book "My life as an Emperor" from the library and after reading the first chapter of it, i returned it. It was so gross. I mean the story and stuffs. The first few pages were telling us how the child Emperor was so cruel to the extent of slicing the tongues of the concubines in the Cold Palace to silence their wailings and cries to give him peace to sleep, yet he don't kill them. What a torture. He even threatened the palace girls to stop laughing at his cowardice or else he'd have them thrown into the tomb to be buried alive with his dead Imperial Father.
On a second thought, maybe i should go back to re-borrow that book. I'm not some sadistic person. I'm just curious. Oh yes, i'm quite fasinated with the history of the world. Isn't interesting? Like for an instance, i wonder how the women of ancient Eygpt actually survived their menstruation.
I went to Parkway to help mum develop her photo. It's been some time since i went to Parkway! Miss the place.
Then of cos' I went back to Pacific Coffee Company (PCC) to see if Alex is working cos' everytime i go back to visit he's not working. Saw Salleh and he changed his hairstyle and even pierced his ears. As usual i've got nothing to say to Martin. Gave Yana a hug and we chat a bit. Customers were really flooding the place (it's sunday pls). Alex got a shock when he saw me. heh.. That's the whole purpose man! Then he treat me to one tall Mango Guava and I hide the drink behind my library book (which was just the right size!) cos' Salleh was LOOKING! Salleh just doesn't allow free drinks. boring. But he joked and told me say he short of manpower, asking me whether wanna work today not. haha.. I scooted off before i land Alex in trouble. heh.. He invited me to go back later when there's not much crowd.
Thank You! So happy that i'm being missed.