"Gentlemen"
So far only one person deserves it.
I know I should feel grateful that my guy classmates are all quite friendly and approachable. If only they're more gentlemen and do not make fun me!!!!! What's with pairing up people right...
Attended my first tutorial today and I think my Econs lecturer's Mrs Sng's husband.
Talking about school, school books are expensive and heavy.
Went back to KC with Meiyan to collect our O's cert. Now the school have security guards at the gate. haha.. They're very jovial too. Stepping back into Katong Convent made me realised how much i miss school. A lot. I wanna wear the school U again and prance around with my girlfriends, with an ease of mind that we know what's in store for us, be it studies or just our normal lifestyle in KC.
But in Poly, you're suddenly swimming in a pool full of unfamiliar faces with unfamiliar subjects thrown at you. Fortunately for me, the people i met so far are very amiable no hypocrites yet, (i always say TP peeps are the best.. haha) and the business subjects that i'm studying now make sense (so far!).
Friendships forged in KC are still the best.
Joined mum and dad at Singapore Expo for food fair. How i hate lugging the books around, squeezing with the crowd at the fair. Oh, i love the Almond drink!